Technological University Dublin (TU Dublin) was established by Ministerial Order under Section 36 of the Technological Universities Act 2018, (Number 3 of 2018), and Statutory Instrument, (Number 437 of 2018), on the appointed day of 1st January 2019.
- TU Dublin Charity Code of Governance
- TU Dublin Code of Governance
- TU Dublin Code of Conduct for Employees
- TU Dublin Equality Statement
- TU Dublin Strategic Plan
- TU Dublin Protected Disclosures Annual Report 2020
- TU Dublin Protected Disclosures Annual Report 2021
- TU Dublin Protected Disclosures Policy
The Governing Body of Technological University Dublin has been established in accordance with the provisions of the Technological Universities Act 2018 and its functions are as identified in the Act. The Office of the University Secretary provides secretariat, information and support to the Governing Body and its Committees and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about the Academic Council including Approved Minutes, Meeting Summaries, Membership, Schedule of Meetings, Terms of Reference and Sub Committee Meetings is available on the Academic Council Intranet page.